Indie-Pendence Week 2013: All Indie authors, publishers, & bloggers welcome to participate in the giveaway!
If you are an author who is either self- or small press-published (or some other definition of “Indie”), a publisher who considers itself “boutique” or “small-press”, OR a blogger who heavily supports Indie authors and publishers…
You are officially invited to participate in GraveTells Indie-Pendence Week 2013!
The purpose of the event is to help promote and de-mystify self-publishing and small-press process. We want to celebrate how exciting and kick-ass Indie can be, from reader, author, and publisher perspectives, to help break down some of the doubts and hesitations that may still surround self-publishing and working with small presses. There’s a lot of talent out there, folks, and we want to bring it into the spotlight! To see more about our 2012 event, go here and follow the links for the schedule (please excuse the formatting mistakes – that post used our old theme and I haven’t made it back that far to fix the changes 😉 ).
We’ve got our 2013 schedule all lined up and are looking for giveaway participants! Here’s what’s involved…
- Choose what you want to give away and how many, including any shipping restrictions (note: if you are an author or publisher, everything you give away must be Indie-related)
- Fill out the form below to sign up to participate
- Display the 2013 Indie-Pendence badge on your sidebar for the duration of the week with a link back to the Schedule/Welcome post (note: I will send this to you before we get started that week)
- Help us promote the event giveaway by tweeting and sharing across various social media networks (optional, of course, but in everyone’s best interest! =) )
- At the end of the week, I’ll email you your winner(s) name(s) and contact info, then you send them the prize!
Sounds great! What do I get out of it?
- All participants will be listed on the GraveTells sidebars with a link to your site for the duration of the event
- All participants will be listed as contributors (with links) on the Giveaway section of the Welcome post
- All participants will be given a social media follow option in the Rafflecopter form for the giveaway
Fill out the form below to sign up to participate and feel free to post any questions here or you can email me at email@example.com. Looking forward to working with you!
Sign-ups are now closed. Thanks for your interest and be sure to join us for Indie Week 2013!