September Contest: Subscribe, Comment, & Refer!
This September at GT, it’s all about the momentum, baby! Subscribe, comment, or refer a friend and win!
This contest has three ways to enter and three prizes you can win. Our ultimate goal is 100 subscribers by September 30th. Help us meet that goal and the top subscribers will qualify for a mystery prize drawing (it’s a pretty awesome prize, if I do say so myself!). Soooo how do you enter? Deets below!!
What am I playing for?
On the front page of this site, you may have noticed the little “GT Faves” widget that showcases our favorite series and steamy novels. In the spirit of sharing, we want to send some of our favorite series starter novels to you. Here are the three novels we’re giving away…
How do I enter?
There are three easy ways to enter…
- Comment on any post made during the month of September. We want you to feel free to comment on older posts, but only the current September ones count toward the contest! Post on multiple posts to enter multiple times. =)
- Subscribe to GraveTells via WordPress, our Feedburner RSS feed (via this link), or our Feedburner email link (here). We need to be able to verify your subscription, which is why the specified sbscription method. 😉
- Refer a friend that subscribes to GraveTells. This one is slightly more complicated. In order to be considered for this portion of the contest, you need to do the following things…
- – Be a current subscriber (WP/RSS/Email) to GT
- – Get a friend to sign up (must be a new subscription) as a new GT subscriber
- – Your friend must make a comment that states you as the referrer. They must provide the username or email address that matches your GT subscription so we can match you up. If you signed up via email and don’t want your email address posted publicly, have your friend contact us with your username/email.
If #3 above is too complicated for you, then just concentrate on the first two. *wink*
How are winners chosen?
- The subscriber who has referred the largest number of new subscribers (see #3 above) on November 1st will get first pick of the three available books.
- A random subscriber will be drawn on November 1. You’ll get second pick of the remaining books.
- A random commenter will be drawn on November 1. You’ll get the remaining book.
- If we reach 100 subscribers by September 30, I’ll have an awesome mystery prize for a randomly drawn top-10 referrer.
What are the rules?
- You can participate in all three, or any combination of, contests! You won’t be able to win more than one, but it doesn’t hurt your chances to try for all three!
- Only comments that add some kind of value to the site will be considered as entries. No “Hi” or “First!” or gibberish posts will count. We want you to become involved in the community, so make your comment count and say something constructive about the post or blog!
- Only one comment per post will count as an entry. This is so people don’t spam posts with multiple comments that could have otherwise been summed up in just one. Despite that, feel free to converse and get to know us and each other!
- You CAN enter multiple times by commenting on multiple posts! Feel free to comment on any and every post we publish in September, as long as it’s a real comment. =)
- If you win, you must respond to the prize email within 3 days of when we send it. If a winner does not respond in that time, another from the same category will be drawn (or in the case of the refer-a-friend contest, the next top subscriber).
When do we find out who won?
Unless unforeseen-bad-stuff happens (I’m really trying not to tempt fate with that one!), we’ll announce the winners on October 1, so that leaves until October 4 for the winners to get back to us! We’ll mail the books to you that week.
We’ll also try to give you weekly updates on who’s in the lead for referrals and what our subscriber numbers are looking like.