Book Tour & Giveaway (US/Int): DVK gets up close and very personal with AKM’s Micah & Trace – a GT Signature Interview!
If you’re a fan of Donya Lynne’s All the King’s Men series, you know the relationship between Micah and Trace is an intense one. Best friends, brothers-in-arms, Master and slave, these two vampire males are just getting started on their journey together and I was nosy (and brave) enough to grill the pair of ’em for the juice deets. After a little Facebook flirting and cajoling (which was not a hardship – Micah is a hottie!), I talked myself into a personal interview the the boys and OH what fun it was!
For those of you following the series with anticipation for what might be brewing between Sam (Micah’s mate) and these two lethal warriors, you must read this interview! You’ll find no spoilers for future content, but there are some… intriguing… revelations and admissions that you absolutely will not want to miss. If you’re new to the series, skip this interview (download it for reading later, or just bookmark this post), read the series, then come back and let us know what you think about everything!
Note: If you are unable to see the excerpt widget above, try viewing this post in another (non-Firefox) browser. Or, you can download the file here and read it on your local device. Happy reading!
|Read our review here!
Buy it for Kindle here
|Buy it for Kindle here||Buy it for Kindle here|
If you’re new to the AKM series, check out what we had to say about it in February’s Seeking On Sunday post here!
About the author
[pullquote_left][/pullquote_left]Donya resides in Indiana, with her husband and a small zoo of cats and dogs. In fact, her writing buddy, Lucky, might become more famous than she is, based on the feedback the ever-present feline receives on her Facebook page.
As a little girl, Donya always had a book in her hand. As she got older, the books became pens and notebooks, which she filled with stories and poetry. For as long as she remembers, she has been writing and dreaming up stories. Seems writing was her destiny.
Donya loves music and often finds inspiration for her stories in the wide range of music she listens to. Nothing like a little Korn to propel the angst in a scene, or Enya to evoke softer and more romantic storylines.
Stalk Connect with Micah on Facebook here!
Did you know?
In its first year of publication, Rise of the Fallen earned the following honors…
- USA Today Recommended Read
- Runner up for GraveTells’ Readers Choice for favorite story in January 2013
- GraveTells’ Reviewer’s Top Pick in January 2013
- A finalist in Parajunkee’s Best Adult Story 2012
As a thank you for all the love for the book and series, Donya is hosting a huge giveaway on this tour!
Giveaway #1 (US/Int)
Donya is giving away one complete ebook set of the entire All the King’s Men series to one commenter on today’s post! To enter to win, leave a comment telling us…
If you’re already a fan of the series, what was your favorite part of the interview? If you haven’t yet had a chance to start AKM, what are you most looking forward to?
Grand Prize Giveaways #2 & #3
Two prizes will be given away, as follows…
A prize back worth the envy of all your friends to include:
- Autographed copies of Lover At Last and Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward
- Autographed copy of Edge of Dawn by Lara Adrian
- Autographed copy of Last Chance to Run by Diana Love (she co-writes with Sherrilyn Kenyon, as well)
- If I Were You by Lisa Renee Jones (Donya’s favorite book from 2012)
- Primal Bonds by Jennifer Ashley
- Covet by J.R. Ward
- Bookmarks from me, Lara Adrian, Louisa Bacia, and Jeaniene Frost
- Confessions of a Naughty Nurse by Lily Harlem
- The Art of Love by Michelle Graham
- Year of Acheron ceramic travel mug from Sherrilyn Kenyon
- And from Donya:
- — An AKM fleece blanket
- — AKM Bookmarks
- — AKM keychain
- — A Rebel Obsession canvas tote bag
- — A Rebel Obsession notebook
- — 2013 AKM desk calendar
- — A set of all Donya Lynne’s AKM books in ebook format
There are two ways to enter the Grand Prize drawing:
The first will guarantee you an entry. Just email a screen shot or link to a review or rating you’ve written for any of Donya’s AKM books (Rise of the Fallen, Heart of the Warrior, Micah’s Calling, or Rebel Obsession) on Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes & Noble (or any other site) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Details can be found on Donya’s fan page on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DonyaLynne.
The second way to enter is to leave a comment here. This does NOT guarantee you an entry, but gives you a chance. One person who comments on this blog will gain one entry in the drawing, which will take place on April 15.
Donya will be giving away a smaller prize just for those who comment on the blogs during the tour from March 18-April 6. Details about the tour can be found on her fan page, as well. This prize package includes:
- An AKM fleece blanket
- A set of all my AKM books in ebook format
- An AKM keychain
- A set of bookmarks from me, Lara Adrian, Louisa Bacia, and Jeaniene Frost
One person who posts a comment on each blog during the tour will be entered into the blog drawing, which will take place after the drawing for the grand prize.
Follow the tour
- 3/18 – Pimpin’ Reads
- 3/19 – I Smell Sheep
- 3/20 – Close Encounters With The Night Kind
- 3/21 – Books-n-Kisses
- 3/22 – Urban Girl Reader
- 3/23 – Ramblings From This Chick
- 3/24 – Jeep Diva
- 3/25 – Book Lovin’ Mamas
- 3/26 – The Reading Cafe
- 3/27 – Mad Hatter Reads
- 3/28 – Cocktails and Books
- 3/29 – My Secret Romance
- 3/30 – All The Fun Starts After Dark
- 3/31 – Riverina Romantics
- 4/01 – GraveTells
- 4/02 – Reading Between The Wines
- 4/03 – Alexx Mom Cat’s Gateway
- 4/04 – Paranormal Book Club
- 4/05 – Book Monster Reviews / Literal Addiction
- 4/06 – Page Flipperz