Book Tour & Giveaway (US/Int): Rebecca Zanetti shares Under the Covers sheriff Quinn Lodge’s top 10 songs
Please help me welcome 2012 GraveTells Series of the Year author Rebecca Zanetti!
First, a big thank you for having me here today! It’s wonderful to be able to share the release week of UNDER THE COVERS with everybody here. So, I was asked to give a top ten list of favorite songs regarding the hero of the book, Quinn Lodge. Quinn is a sexy sheriff in a wild county, and he loves a good song…and he loves the heroine, Juliet. Here’s his list of his top ten, in no particular order:
- You Look Good in My Shirt by Keith Urban. There’s a scene in the book where Juliet tugs Quinn’s shirt on, and he immediately requests its return with a sexy grin. When she refuses…
- I’d Come for you by Nickelback. Quinn Lodge is the ultimate protector…and he’d be there the second his family or friends needed him. In fact, there’s a scene in the book where there’s some danger involved, and Quinn takes care of business.
- A Woman Like You by Lee Brice. Quinn would like this song, because he gets it. He’s strong and wild…and he knows that he’ll never find anybody like Juliet again, and he appreciates all her quirks. If he didn’t have her, he’d be looking for a woman like her.
- Courtesy of the Red, White, and Blue by Toby Keith. Quinn is a former soldier who fought proudly for his country, and now he’s a sheriff in a wild county still fighting for good.
- Ready for Love by Bad Company. If you haven’t kissed somebody when this song is playing…go try it. You’ll see why the sheriff likes the song.
- Guys Like Me by Eric Church. There’s a line in the song that describes Quinn perfectly. “I don’t like to fight, but I ain’t scared to bleed. Most don’t mess with a guy like me.”
- I’m Not Dead by P!nk. Quinn’s a tough guy who gives it his all. There’s no giving up for a man like that.
- Renegade by Styx. Quinn hasn’t had an easy life, and he hasn’t taken the easy route through it. For a cowboy and a lawman…he’s definitely a renegade.
- Jingle Bells. Every holiday season, Quinn and his niece bake Christmas cookies shaped as sheriff’s stars. [DVK note: I find this INCREDIBLY adorable! <3]
- Cowboys and Angels by Dustin Lynch. Quinn and Juliet are opposites who turn out having the same needs, and the sheriff truly enjoys exploring their differences.
About Under the Covers
Opposites don’t attract. They ignite.
The small Montana town near the Kooskia reserve seemed like the perfect place for Juliet Montgomery to hide from her not-so-law-abiding family. But when her peace is shattered by a break-in and threatening phone calls, it’s clear someone back in New York knows where she is. It’s time to plan her getaway, and fast—but first, she needs to tie up a few loose ends and find out exactly what the town’s sexy cowboy sheriff is hiding.
Sheriff Quinn Lodge has enough demons of his own to know when someone’s hiding something, and he’s determined to uncover what’s beneath Juliet’s uptight, city-girl exterior—preferably one piece of clothing at a time. But when their chemistry goes from fizzy to full-on explosive, things start getting complicated.
How can Juliet stay beneath the covers with Quinn, when doing so means blowing her cover?
About the author
USA Today Bestselling Author Rebecca Zanetti has worked as an art curator, Senate aide, lawyer, college professor, and a hearing examiner – only to culminate it all in stories about Alpha males and the women who claim them. She writes contemporary romances, dark paranormal romances, and romantic suspense novels. She resides in the wild north with her husband, children, and extended family who inspire her every day—or at the very least give her plenty of characters to write about.
Ms. Zanetti’s Dark Protectors series was chosen as the GraveTells 2012 Series of the Year and voted by GT readers as the Most Original Story Universe of 2012. One of her vamp heroes from the series, the sexy brilliant Kane Kayrs, was voted as the 2012 GraveTells Readers Choice Sexiest Geek!
Entangled Publishing and Ms. Zanetti are giving away one ebook copy of Under the Covers to a commenter on today’s post! To enter to win, leave a comment telling us what you thought about Quinn’s top 10 and which one was your personal fave, then fill out the Rafflecopter below. Good luck!