Nominate your 2016 romance favorites here! #GTRCA16 #BookAwards #BookBloggers
GraveTells Readers Choice 2016 Nomination Form
Woohoo, nomination time!! You can use this form to nominate your favorite romance authors, books, characters, and publishers from now until Wednesday, December 7th at 9pm Pacific time. Before you skip to the fun part, here are a few things to keep in mind…
- You can submit as many nominations as you like! The form has multiple pages—one for each type of nominee (book, author, series, character, publisher)—but you can fill it out as many times as you need. Just submit your first picks, click the link on the form submission notice to “submit another response” and submit your next picks, and so on. You do not have to fill out all the pages on the form: just skip the ones you don’t care about. Note: Each nomination only counts one time for each category, so while you may love a book so much you want to nominate it for Favorite Contemporary Romance over and over, it will only show up as a “nomination” once per Reader when it’s time for results tallying. So save your time and spread the love instead. =)
- We want to celebrate as many authors, books, and series, as possible in the voting event, so please only nominate a particular author, book, or series for ONE award on your entire (set of) nomination entry form(s). I know, that’s tough, right?! Bet you can think of tons of different authors or series you fell in love with this year! Imagine how many great new authors we can discover through other people’s nominations if we all spread the love. =) Note: Nominations that focus on only one author or book may be struck from the final tally.
- Spread the word and encourage other romance lovers to send in their own faves! Click the “Share” links on this page to easily and quickly share over email or social media.
- All books or stories nominated MUST be categorized as Romance. Urban Fantasy and Romantic Suspense are within bounds for this contest as long as the story contains a thread of romance. (It just may not qualify for as many categories)
- Books nominated must have been published between December 1, 2015 and November 30, 2016. In the Author categories, the author must have published a ROMANCE of at least 20,000 words during the contest period to be eligible. I’m looking specifically for your 2016 faves! (Anything published in December 2016 will be eligible for next year’s contest.)
- Nomination submissions MUST contain ALL the information on the entry page (book name, author name, character name(s), publication date, etc) to qualify.
Share the love!
Use the links on this page to email, like, tweet, or share this post! Here’s a quick tweet link…
Click the below to nominate your 2016 faves!
Get the widget!
Want to share the word about the GT Readers Choice open nominations? Grab the code below to put the following badge on your site!
Help spread the word!
Click the social sharing buttons on this page to let all your friends know nominations are NOW OPEN!