Spotlight on: Awesomesauce Book Club Interview with GraveTells’ DaVinciKittie
The Ambers over at Awesomesauce Book Club were kind enough to allow me to participate in their Reader Interview series, and I had a blast chatting with Amber I and the gals on the post. Here’s the link to the post if you wanna check it out: http://www.awesomesaucebookclub.com/2011/11/reader-interview-gravetells.html
Feel free to chime in on the comments! If you didn’t click the link above, here’s a little of what you missed…
ABC: If you could go on a girls night out with any 5 book characters who would you pick and why?
- Cat (from the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost) – she’s sarcastic, fun, and can throw back G&Ts like nobody’s business!
- Olivia (Jag’s mate from the Feral Warriors series by Pamela Palmer) – her dry, witty sense of humor would keep me on my toes
- Mercy (from the Psy/Changeling series by Nalini Singh) – strong, sexy, and confident – my kind of gal pal!
- Anita Blake (Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K Hamilton) – she’s a hottie magnet and a darn good bodyguard
- Cassie Palmer (from the Cassie Palmer series by Karen Chance) – cheeky, spirited, and always getting into hilarious trouble. A night with Cassie would make for an interesting evening (and maybe Pritkin would show up with his arsenal of potions and flying swords!)
ABC: What book are you anxiously waiting to read?
DVK: Blay and Qhuinn’s story from the Black Dagger Brotherhood. And they better get a book. Seriously. I know we keep getting snippets of them in other people’s books, but they so deserve to headline one! I also refuse to call them “Qhuay”. It just sounds eww!
ABC: If you could pair up 2 characters from different books who would you pair up?
DVK: Ian from the Night Huntress series (Bones’ jaded sarcastic vampire sire) & Merry Gentry from the Meredith Gentry series by Laurell K Hamilton (fairy princess and man-magnet extraordinaire). She’s stunning and unique enough to satisfy his need to “collect” originals, and sexually adventurous enough to challenge even Ian’s cosmopolitan attitude. I say stick ’em in a dark room and watch the sparks fly! Of course, those might be sparks of “I’m going to sic Darkness and Frost on you if you don’t step off” but hey, either way would be entertaining! *grin*
ABC: Where is your favorite reading spot?
DVK: *giggles* The bathtub! I’d rather have a hot tub, but until I can make that happen, scorchingly hot baths it is!
That’s just a small snippet of the entire interview, so hop over to Awesomesauce Book Club and tell me what you think of Ian and Merry, or my choices for the 5 characters I’d pick to help me save the world!
Thanks again to the Ambers over at Awesomesauce Book Club! Love the name and love the blog! <3