2011 Readers Choice Awards: Day 1 results update!
Have you had a chance to vote in our 2011 Readers Choice Awards yet?
If not, click the image below to go directly to the voting page. Voting is only open until midnight on Saturday, so don’t dally! =)
Not sure who to vote for? No problem! We’ve got a handy cheat sheet to give you quick access to the reviews that put these books, series, and authors on our voting polls. Click HERE to check it out!
If you have already voted, thank you!! In our first day we had nearly 400 visits to the polls! That is amazing guys, way above the traffic we normally see, and I’m so excited you’re all enjoying the event! Please, help pass it along… FaceBook it, Tweet it, Email it! We still have four days left, and I’m having a blast watching the leaderboards! Here are the leaders at the end of the first day of voting:
- Favorite Book: Unleashed by Sara Humprheys and North of Need by Laura Kaye are tied!
- Best Cover Artwork: North of Need is in the lead, followed by The Last Rising
- Sexiest Story: North of Need followed by Lover Mine
- Favorite Series: Black Dagger Brotherhood has a healthy lead, followed by Night Huntress
- Sweethearts: Megan & Owen from North of Need are just barely edging out John Matthew & Xhex from Lover Mine
- Best Bromance: Vishous & Butch are dominating the pack, followed by Bones & Ian
- Most Compelling Hero: Owen from North of Need leads, followed by John Matthew from Lover Mine
- Most Kick-Ass Heroine: Xhex from Lover Mine has the lead, followed closely by Cat (One Grave at a Time) and Megan Snow (North of Need)
- Favorite Author: Laura Kaye has a solid lead, followed by J. R. Ward
- Breakout Author: Laura Kay once again! Followed by Lisa Kessler
At this early stage, North of Need & Laura Kaye are cleaning house! Who are your favorites? If they’re not winning and you think they should be, pass on the word and pull in some fresh voters! =) I’ll be sending out another reminder tomorrow with more updates! <3 you all!!
Oh, my votes aren’t doing so well right now! But I’m no bandwagoner as my DH would say.
Thanks for the post!