Giveaway (US/Int): West of Want Scavenger Hunt!
Celebrate the release of West of Want, Laura Kaye’s second book in her hit fantasy romance series, Hearts of the Anemoi, with the WEST OF WANT SCAVENGER HUNT and enter to win an eReader just by playing along!
The Scavenger Hunt will run from July 8th – July 14th, 2012.
We have six fantastic book bloggers participating in the hunt including Laura Kaye’s own blog! At each blog stop there will be a special exclusive excerpt from WEST OF WANT with a hidden word that will be highlighted in bold & red. Readers can collect each of these hidden words and unscramble them to unlock a secret WEST OF WANT phrase. Once you’ve collected all of the hidden words and unscrambled the secret phrase, fill out the RaffleCopter with the secret phrase to enter!
*Note: the GraveTells stop only uses bold and not the color red. Look for red+bold everywhere else, but just bold here. Sorry about the confusion! Confounded CSS! Grrr.
Follow along to collect all of the secrets words!
- July 8th – Excerpt 1: Reading Between the Wines
- July 9th -Excerpt 2: Cocktails and Books
- July 10th -Excerpt 3: RhiReading
- July 11th -Excerpt 4: GraveTells
- July 12th -Excerpt 5: Riverina Romantics
- July 13th -Excerpt 6: Laura Kaye
Grand Prize: (1 Winner) A Kindle Touch or Nook Simple Touch (Valued at $99.00, winner’s choice) and eBook of West of Want by Laura Kaye
2nd Prize: (2 Winners) Signed print copy of West of Want by Laura Kaye and a West of Want Swag Pack
3rd Prize: (3 Winners) eBook of West of Want by Laura Kaye
The Fine Print:
- Must be 18 years of age or older to enter
- Grand Prize is open to wherever Amazon Kindle/Barnes & Noble Nook is available
- 2nd and 3rd prize winners are open Internationally
- No purchase necessary
- No substitutions, refunds or cash value will be given
- One entry per person, per household
- Void where prohibited by law
- All entries will be verified
- Winners are drawn randomly through RaffleCopter
- Winners will have 48 hours to respond with winning notification email before a new winner is selected
- Giveaway will close at 11:59pm July 14th, 2012
This situation was about to become shit meets fan. For gods’ sake, he currently didn’t have clothes, and until he warmed he’d be lucky to hold a conversation. Naked, nearly incapacitated, with no ability to dock the boat, and with a gravely injured woman on board, he had little likelihood of contriving a convincing story about how they’d gotten that way.
His presence was a liability here. He was useless. Again.
As the blue-masted boat neared, the captain called out, asking whether the True Blue was in distress. No one answered, of course.
And it was time for him to go.
Zephyros released his grip on the platform and eased the created current until it dispersed altogether. He sank beneath the surface, shaking nonstop, and hesitated just a moment. His gut clenched. He hated the idea of not seeing her to safety. Okay, in truth, he’d done that. But what he wanted was to see her to health—awake and conscious and warm and happy.
Happy? What did her emotions have to do with anything?
Fluttery panic ripped through his chest. The fact he was even thinking about her feelings was a major get-the-hell-out-of-there red flag. Getting involved was the last thing he needed. Hadn’t he learned that? Again and again and a-fucking-gain?
The rescue sailboat came alongside the True Blue. A man’s voice rang out above the water’s surface. There. He would make sure she was safe, cared for, got everything she needed. The thought had Zephyros grinding his teeth in frustration. In self-defense.
He wanted nothing and no one. And, in truth, no one wanted him either. So didn’t that work out just perfectly, thank you very much.
a Rafflecopter giveaway