Giveaway (US/Int) and Spotlight On: Jacquelyn Frank’s irresistable World of the Nightwalkers series
|From New York Times bestselling author Jacquelyn Frank comes this first book in The World of the Nightwalkers—an exciting and sensual new spin-off series in which the Bodywalkers, an ancient race of the night, battles the evil forces who prey on them.|
|The unexpected happens in an instant. On her way to work, secretary Docia Waverley hurtles into a crashing crossroads, and she quickly begins to suspect that things will never be the same. Then, when a tall, blond, muscular stranger intervenes on her behalf, telling her it is his duty to protect her at all cost, what is just a feeling turns to proof positive. That is, as long as Docia’s savior doesn’t turn out to be a crazed kidnapper.
When Ram finds Docia, he has no doubt that she is his queen. But as this golden warrior sweeps in to protect her, he feels something more than body heat every time they touch. He is overwhelmed by a searing connection that goes deep into the twin souls inside him. A desire rises in him that is forbidden—this woman is his queen, the mate of his king, his leader, his best friend. And yet Docia is so vulnerable and attractive that she awakens a hunger in Ram that is undeniable, a carnal craving he cannot yield to . . . not without risking the very survival of the Bodywalkers.
|Buy it now at Amazon (Kindle, audiobook, paperback) | Barnes & Noble|
|After being brought back from death, police officer Jackson Waverly receives the shock of his life: he has become host to a Bodywalker, a spirit that is reborn in flesh and blood, and part of a proud, ancient race that uses its extraordinary gifts to battle dark, evil forces. Jackson’s spirit is a powerful one—none other than the Egyptian pharaoh Menes, who longs to reunite with his eternal love, the Egyptian queen Hatshepsut.
While Menes is obsessed with finding the perfect vessel for his queen, Jackson cannot stop thinking about Dr. Marissa Anderson, the gorgeous precinct shrink who keeps pushing him to confront his grief over the loss of his K-9 partner. But what Marissa really arouses most in Jackson is intense desire, which is exactly what Menes is looking for. To fight a great enemy, pharaoh and queen must join; but to host Hatshepsut, Marissa will first have to die. Fate has given Jackson a profound choice: save Marissa from Menes’ plan or keep an entire species from the brink of extinction.
|Available on March 26, 2013. Preorder now at Amazon (Kindle, paperback) | Barnes&Noble|
About the author
New York Times bestselling author Jacquelyn Frank is an old and decrepit 44 years old. She can’t remember shit, loves her eight cats to the point of lunacy, and lives in the mountains of Western North Carolina. She prides herself on being a crazy cat lady in the making (if not having already succeeded) and spends her free time rescuing teeny tiny kittens barely big enough to fill the inside of a toilet paper roll.
|You can watch for upcoming projects at www.jacquelynfrank.com or you can write to her at [email protected] If you’re writing her to complain about something, make sure you finish the book before you do 😉 She loves to mess with your head.|
Jacquelyn is giving away a signed paperback copy of Forbidden to one commenter on today’s post! To win, leave a comment answering Caridad’s questions then fill out the Rafflecopter widget.
What are you most looking forward to in this new series?
Note: If you are viewing this from our main Feed page, click the title of the post, then scroll to the bottom to view the Comments area. You must leave your comment there, not in the Rafflecopter widget, in order to qualify for the giveaway. Good luck!
Follow the tour!
Jacquelyn Frank’s FORBIDDEN Blog Tour
- October 21 – Under The Covers – http://underthecoversbookblog.blogspot.ca
- October 22 – I Smell Sheep – http://ismellsheep.blogspot.com/
- October 23 – Vampire Werewolves & Fairies Oh My – http://vampireswerewolvesfairiesohmy.blogspot.com/
- October 24 – RCJReZine – http://rcjrezineblog.blogspot.com/
- October 25 – Close Encounters with the Night Kind – http://closeencounterswiththenightkind.blogspot.com/
- October 26 – Riverina Romantics – http://riverinaromantics.blogspot.com/
- October 26 – Cocktails & Books – http://www.cocktailsandbooks.com/
- October 27 – Reading Between The Wines – http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com/
- October 27 – The Reading Cafe – http://thereadingcafe.com/
- October 28 – Book Monster Reviews – http://bookmonsterreviews.blogspot.com/ &
- LITERAL ADDICTION – http://www.literaladdiction.com/
- LIVE CHAT on 10/28 from 2-3pm EST – http://www.literaladdiction.com/author-chat.php#/general/
- October 29 – Book Reader Addict – http://bookreaderaddictsgiveaways.blogspot.com/
- October 30 – United by Books – http://unitedbybooks.blogspot.com/
- October 31 – Book Lovin’ Mamas – http://booklovinmamas.blogspot.com//
- November 1 – Grave Tells – http://gravetells.com/
- November 2 – My Keeper Shelf – http://mykeepershelf.blogspot.com/
- November 5 – Paranormal Haven – http://www.paranormalhaven.com/
- November 6 – Romancing The Book – http://www.romancing-the-book.com/
- November 7 – Books-N-Kisses – http://www.books-n-kisses.com/
- November 9 – The Book Nympho – http://thebooknympho.blogspot.com
- November 10 – Reading on the Wild Side – http://readingonthewildside.blogspot.com/