Book Tour and Giveaway (US/Int): Author Donya Lynne dishes the dirt with the mates of her AKM hottie vamps
Please help us welcome author Donya Lynne of the All the King’s Men paranormal romance series, and the mates of her vampire hotties!
*If you can not see the embedded document above, you can download it to read locally here.
Assassin Gina Carano doesn’t have time for love. In fact, the last thing she wants is a mate. But Gina can’t stop thinking about Malek, the handsome AKM enforcer she met in Chicago. And now she’s beginning to fear Malek’s memory is the reason for her crippling panic attacks, which have assaulted her relentlessly since she left him.
Malek has never dealt with the centuries-old death of his first mate, but now that he’s formed a new mating link to Gina, he has no choice. Stuck between the agony of mourning and the despair of being without Gina, his mind fractures as he attempts to reconcile the two halves of himself.
When Gina botches a hit on two vicious vampires in Miami, she reluctantly flees back to Chicago, where Malek must choose between the past and the future before he loses Gina forever.
Warning: This book contains explicit sexual content, sensitive subject matter, references to non-traditional/alternative lifestyles, and strong profanity.
Read our review here!
About the author
Donya Lynne is the author of the award winning All the King’s Men Series. Making her home in a wooded suburb north of Indianapolis with her husband, Donya has lived in Indiana most of her life and knew at a young age that she was destined to be a writer. She started writing poetry in grade school and won her first short story contest in fourth grade. In junior high, she began writing romantic stories for her friends, and by her sophomore year, they had dubbed her Most Likely to Become a Romance Novelist. In 2012, she made that dream come true by publishing her first two novels and two novellas. She has several more stories planned for the AKM Series, as well as two sister series that are in development.
Donya is giving away one e-copy of Return of the Assassin to a commenter on today’s tour stop! To enter to win, leave a comment on this post answering in the comments: Which character mentioned in the interview (whether an interviewee or the mate of one of the interviewees) would you like to get to know better and why? then fill out the prize widget below. Good luck!
Two Grand Prizes will be given away at the end of the tour, drawing to be held on Christmas Day (Merry Christmas!). The two prizes are valued at $210 each and include:
- Grand Prize #1: Coach bag and a $50 Amazon gift card
- Grand Prize #2: The newest version of the Kindle Paper White, leather cover (winner’s choice of color), and an AKM blanket
To enter to win, leave a comment on this post (a single comment will qualify you for both prize giveaway entries, the GraveTells ebook and also these tour-wide grand prizes – be sure to answer Donya’s question!) then fill out the prize widget below. Good luck!
Follow the tour
- 11-04-2013: GraveTells
- 11-04-2013: Talk Supe
- 11-05-2013: Pimpin’ Reads
- 11-05-2013: Obsession is a Book
- 11-06-2013: I Smell Sheep
- 11-07-2013: The Reading Cafe
- 11-08-2013: Reading Between the Wines Book Club
- 11-09-2013: The Jeep Diva
- 11-11-2013: Confessions of a Book Heaux
- 11-12-2013: Book Addict Mumma
- 11-13-2013: Mad Hatter Reads
- 11-14-2013: Read-Love-Blog
- 11-15-2013: Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews
- 11-18-2013: Paranormal Book Club
- 11-19-2013: Romance Book Craze
- 11-20-2013: Love of Bookends
- 11-21-2013: Book Lovin’ Mamas
- 11-22-2013: Page Flipperz
- 11-25-2013: Ramblings from this Chick
- 11-26-2013: Books-n-Kisses
- 12-01-2013: The Pen Muse
- 12-02-2013: My Secret Romance Book Reviews
- 12-03-2013: Close Encounters with the Night Kind
- 12-03-2013: Cocktails and Books
- 12-04-2013: Smut Book Junkie
- 12-05-2013: Dark Desre’s Book Blog
- 12-06-2013: Satin Sheets Romance
- 12-09-2013: Lisa T Jung
- 12-10-2013: Night Owl Reviews
- 12-11-2013: Smexy Books
- 12-12-2013: Lisa Bilbrey
- 12-13-2013: Feisty Girls Book Blog
- 12-15-2013: Morning After a Good Book
- 12-16-2013: Author’s Corner Blog
- 12-17-2013: Book Junky Girls
- 12-18-2013: Alexx Mom Cat’s Gateway Book Blog
- 12-19-2013: Author Connie Rhinehart